Explore Queensland's Wet Tropics
50cc Petrol Scooters:
Requiring a valid CAR LICENSE only, this is a great option to explore Port Douglas and surrounds the fun way.
- Visit Mossman Gorge.
- Enjoy a easy ride on the quite roads through the beautiful Mowbray Valley
- Take yourself on a self-guided experience visiting the local quite beaches a minutes ride away
- Explore Shannonvale - pausing at the Tropical Fruit Winery and a cool swim in the waters of the creek.
- Explore the southern end of Four Mile Beach and the stunning resorts around Port Douglas
300cc Petrol Scooters:
These larger scooters require a valid motorcycle license. You receive 250 kms included in your hire, which is perfect for exploring further afield including:
- Daintree Village
- Cape Tribulation and the beautiful rainforest drive to get there
- The Atherton Tablelands including Mareeba's coffee plantations, the stunning lakes and waterfalls of the area and finally taking in Kuranda Village. Perfect for an overnight trip.
Ask us for ideas and maps.
- Credit card required as bond
- Damage excess applies. Reduced Liability Cover available from $10
- Full Terms & Conditions HERE
50 CC SCOOTER
$40 / 2 hrs
$50 / 4 hrs
$60 / rest of the day
$75 / 24 hrs
$140 / 2 days
$200 / 3 days
$245 / 4 days
$275 / 5 days
$300 / week
300 CC SCOOTER
$60 / 2 hrs
$75 / 4 hrs
$90 / rest of the day
$110 / 24 hrs
$200 / 2 days
$280 / 3 days
$350 / 4 days
$420 / 5 days
$450 / week
Season : 9am - 5pm 7 Days
Easter weekend to last weekend in October
December 20th to Australia Day weekend (last weekend in January)
Off-Season : Mon to Fri: 9am - 5pm / Sat: 10am - 3pm / Sun: Closed
November to 19th December
February to Easter
We loved the Vespas!
“We hired 5 Vespas for an arvo and absolutely loved it! We were a party of 7 Mums on a “Girls trip” celebrating life & friendship for our 50th Birthdays this year. You are never too old to stop having fun. The bikes were cool, reliable,so easy to use and cost us under $2 to refill for over 5 hours of fun! We saw some beaut spots and thoroughly enjoyed our day. The service & value for money received at this shop was fabulously helpful. Highly recommended”
— Tripadvisor 26 April 2018
Good Bikes - Good Service!
“Had a wonderful day with the two road bikes we hired. Bikes were reasonably priced and in excellent conditions. The guys running the shop were very helpful giving us good tips and beautiful route suggestions. Port Douglas and surrounds are certainly worth exploring on 2 wheels. Highly recommended.”
— Tripadvisor 8 May 2018
Great way to explore Port Douglas
“So enjoyed exploring town and surrounds by bike in late August. The thoughtful staff were so natural and trusting - this attitude really enhanced a fun activity on our 'relax break away'. Cheers to you all. Highly recommend.”